DONKEY LOVE PENDANT SPECIAL




I've been making  pendants for a while
and thought I'd throw up a real web special.

First in first served!


46cm fine antique brass chain with
matching clasp and these two pieces .
The donkey piece measures 2.5cm square.
Both pieces are very light and made from recycled timber.

15 dollars plus postage ($1)

Only posted within Australia


OMG how quick was that!
sorry folks it's already sold within half an hour of posting.


truly!
it's going to brisbane.

I'm encouraged into thinking
I might make this a regular practice.
Stay tuned, or plugged or wired.
whatever.

Meantimes,
but,
don't be disheartened,
if you're in Melbourne you can still pay the full price
for such things at the Rose St. Market
on week-ends, and there is even a number
of my works for sale on the Rose Street